Before completing your registration, please review our FAQ page
and contact us at info@OICmarriage.org
to let us know what accommodation you may need. Our resources as a volunteer-run non-profit organization are limited, but we will strive to ensure that you are able to fully experience and participate in the One in Christ Marriage Preparation program.
NFP education should meet or exceed the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops (USCCB) Standards for NFP ministry. An approved NFP class should be 1) an approved scientific evidence-based NFP method that is 2) led and taught by an instructor certified in the method in accordance with Catholic teaching. To meet OIC standards, based on feedback from our Priests, past engaged couples, and Certified NFP instructors, real-time instruction (in-person or live online) provides the best experience for learning a method. As NFP is an extension of your marriage preparation, we desire to help couples become proficient and secure in using NFP. OIC wants to provide you with the best formation for a joyful and successful marriage.
Your referring priest, along with the One In Christ Board of Directors, Administrators, and Facilitators take your marriage preparation very seriously and we desire that your experience will be valuable. Our mission is to support Roman Catholic priests in preparing engaged couples desiring to be united as husband and wife through Catholic matrimony by providing them the catechesis based on Scripture, Catholic Tradition and the Church’s Magisterium along with practical tools of communication and finances for a lifelong and joyful marriage that is open to life.
By checking the box, registering, and paying to participate in the One In Christ seminar you and your fianceé acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You represent that you and your fiancé desire to be married in the Roman Catholic Church and have been referred to One In Christ by a Catholic priest in good standing with the Catholic Church. We collaborate with your priest on your Sacramental Preparation.
2. You are registering to participate in a seminar in which the Catholic Church's teachings on Sacramental marriage will be presented.
3. You will complete all assignments (prework/homework) by the due dates, attend and participate in the entire Part One three day seminar and complete a separate Part Two approved Natural Family Planning course in order to receive a One In Christ "Certificate of Completion."
4. We reserve the right to move your registration to a future seminar if your required prework/homework has not been completed by the assigned due dates.
5. The "Certificate of Completion" will be sent to you and your priest that is preparing you when both Part One and Part Two have satisfactorily been completed.
6. There is a $100 fee if you cancel your registration within two weeks of the start of the seminar.
7. After you register for this seminar and then later request to move your registration to a future event, there may be a $50 rescheduling administrative fee.
We look forward to meeting you! This seminar has assisted couples to see how God and His grace are the remedies and the quintessential means to a happy, healthy, holy and lasting marriage.