Welcome! Your pathway begins here...
Our mission is “helping” your priest prepare you both for the Sacrament of Marriage. Previous participants have shared with us the Pre-work was extremely helpful and rewarding.
Because our society needs you to succeed in your marriage!
You also want to succeed in this journey. You are investing into your relationship.
Prework material is required. It is a foundation for all participants to properly facilitate discussions at the seminar.
While nothing personally has to be shared publicly at the Seminar, all participants need to be on the same page to maximize the learning experience.
In order to attend the seminar, please submit your answers on time.
Due dates are posted within each Module.
Our facilitators and professionals need time to read everyone’s responses to make it the best experience for all.
- The Prework is divided into two Modules. Each module has a set of PDF readings and due dates.
- To begin reading, click on each PDF Presentation or Article link.
- Important: complete in the order listed.
SUBMITTING YOUR THOUGHTS:
- At the end of each PDF file, you will see a Click on this link. Right-click and choose to Open Link in new Tab.
- The hyperlink will take you to a Microsoft Form to answer a few quick questions.
- You will also have a short video in some of the Microsoft Forms.
- The question submittal must be completed individually, not as a couple.
Contact us if you are going to miss a due date. We know things might come up, and life is busy for everyone.
That is why we allocate plenty of time to complete these assignments before the due dates. Therefore, start now to finish it sooner rather than later.
The key is communication: keep in touch with us.
Once you both have completed the Prework assignments, you will be ready to participate in the upcoming seminar. We will send additional emails with important action items (like your food order) and other information before the event.
Otherwise, if something has come up, we can discuss options to extend the due date or moving your registration to a future seminar to allow more time to complete the required prework.
So, are you ready to begin? … Let’s get started!
We are excited to journey with you!
MODULE ONE: DUE - Saturday, December 2
When completed move on to MODULE TWO.