What information do we collect?
Personal Information and other submitted information
We collect Personal Information from you when you order or register on our site, including but not limited to: you and your fiance’s name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, wedding information, and/or religious affiliation. We also collect any other information that you submit through the website, including but not limited to testimonials, feedback, pictures, or videos.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: to personalize your experience; to improve customer service; for registration; to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature; to send mail or emails; for inclusion of first names only along with testimonials, pictures, or videos in our website or other promotional materials or presentations; or for sharing with outside parties according to the conditions below.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom we are providing services, including the priests and parishes we serve;
- The disclosure constitutes first names only and is made for the purpose of seeking prayers for you and your fiancé; or
- The disclosure is made to another non-profit organization for the purposes of such organization’s promotion of its services or events.
Our Service Providers
We may sometimes use other businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our website, mailing lists, processing orders and delivering products and services, sending postal mail, and data analysis. We may provide Personal Information to service providers when that information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. We store personal information collected during registration in a mysql database on a server secured with ModSecurity (cross platform web application firewall) and sophisticated intrusion detection/prevention systems.
Third party links