Do You Know Your Biomarkers?
Part Two: Learn NFP
NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING CLASSES
Once a couple completes the Part One 3-Day Seminar, their marriage prep journey continues by learning and charting a Part Two approved NFP method taught by a Certified instructor.
Part Two NFP Classes:
- Should be taken AFTER completing Part One 3-Day Seminar
- Allow up to 3-4 months to complete the approximately 6 hours of class time to learn a NFP method.
- Part Two NFP classes are a separate cost and billed by the provider
- Class dates, times, and locations will depend on the approved NFP provider
- Classes taught live in real-time by an instructor certified in the method
- Certified Instructor must teach in accordance with Catholic teaching
- NFP education must meet both USCCB and OIC Standards
Once you complete Part One and Two satisfactorily, we will send a Certificate of Completion to your priest.
NFP CLASS OPTIONS
There are several options for Part Two NFP classes in Indiana.
Please Note: The Self Paced options do not fulfill the OIC standards.
Are you planning on using a different NFP provider or method not on our list?
Please contact us beforehand.
NFP ATTENDANCE FORM
Did you misplace your NFP Attendance form for your Certified NFP instructor to sign?